We are currently in need of an Office/ Warehouse Officer and a Social media Marketer. If you are interested in any of these positions, please send a resume and why you think you are fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OFFICE/ WARDROBE OFFICER
Our Office/ Wardrobe officer is responsible for safely and securely storing products; when they arrived, how long they’ve been in stock and the quantity on hand at any given time. They is also responsible for processing, picking and packing orders for shipment. He/she acts as a mediator between the ecommerce business and the shipper, they must be cautious and detail-oriented to reduce delivery errors, out of stocks, overstocks, mis-picks, and so on. Generally reports to upper management. This is an on-site role.
- Maintaining and updating inventory records.
- Checking actual store inventory against computerized records.
- Reporting any discrepancies in inventory records to management
- Being able handle all delivery problems and queries
- Recording daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Ensuring packages are not defected, packing them carefully to secure a safe shipping.
- Responsible for managing and confirming returns and exchanges
- Organizing inventory in the stock room.
- Presenting inventory reports at store meetings.
- Ensuring that the stock room is clean and well organized.
- Using software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Building and maintaining relationships with shipping carriers
- Managing time efficiently to meet up with delivery time and schedules
- Demonstrating strong organizational skills and pays close attention to detail
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work extended hours.
- Must be able to use computer and basic microsoft software and google sheets
- Company-specific training prior to starting may be required
NOTE: Applicants leaving around Ajah/Sangoteddo axis will be favoured for this role.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER
As a Social Media Marketer, you will be responsible for inbound marketing strategies to build a brand identity and online presence through the creation and dissemination of multimedia content online. This involves developing content
strategies, growing an online community, and tracking that community's growth. This is a partially remote role.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets.
- Produce high-quality video and picture content
- Create an editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Regularly deliver engaging content.
- Edit, proofread, and improve the content.
- Optimise content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Ensure a strong web presence on various social media channels
- Generate ideas to increase customer base
- Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager.
- Proficient in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software.
- Ability to predict audience preferences with an editorial mindset.
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
We are actively looking to grow the team with the most brilliant people. Think you are one? Go ahead and ‘shoot your shot’, you might just be what we need. Send a resume to email@example.com